Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st post

I've spent the greater part of my two-week holiday break from work reading ... between all the books I received for Christmas and the ones I bought with Borders giftcards, I have a pretty good stack under the tree. Having finished my 6th book today, my husband commented that maybe I should start a book blog since I read enough of them and I'm always talking about how I want to write a book of my own.

So...here we are. Being the new year and all, I figured I should stop procrastinating and do some actual writing (even it's only writing about other people's writing...shut up. I know.)

I'll aim to update the blog at least weekly (as you can guess, I read pretty fast so it may be more frequently) with a post dedicated to each book as I finish along with a rating.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment